Apr 17, 2018
This week, James is back and he and Raf sit down for a
discussion on navigating the big industry conferences, as RSA
Conference kicks off in San Francisco. We add just the right bit of
snark to your day, and provide some much-needed commentary on the
industry, conferences, and survival.
Highlights from this week's show include...
- A quick overview of RSA Conference
- Getting value, learning something, or whatever else
- Buzzwords, and navigating marketing speak
- Attendee personas: buyer, attendee, vendor - there is a huge
difference in how you experience a conference from these
- Feature, product, or startup (sometimes they're the same
- Tips, tricks and ideas for having a successful experience