Jul 22, 2013
Welcome down the rabbithole as we hit EPISODE 50! I'm
thrilled that we've made it this far, and look forward to having
you along for the ride into the future! At this point, I'd like to
encourage you to listen to some of the fascinating guests we've had
on this show, people I'm proud to have had a chat with, in the past
archives... suggest guests, or just leave us a
In this episode...
- We try and discuss 'defense in depth' on the geopolitical
- @packetknife drops the truth about 'geopolitics experts' in
- Ali explains navigating the undocumented security requirements
in emerging markets
- We talk about whether all this stolen data from enterprise has
actually made a difference
- Ali discusses the 'western sense of intellectual property'
- Deperimeterization - why #InfoSec must adapt this RIGHT NOW,
but seems allergic to it
- Ali drops 'lawfare' on us - and why #InfoSec must know its
- Wwe discuss why people 'generally just don't get it' when it
comes to moving to triage over 'secure'
- Ali decides he wants to be Frank, or is that frank? :-)
- Ali-Reza Anghaie ( @PacketKnife ) - Ali is a
resident expert (or as much as one can be) on geopolitics from his
unique background, experience and perspective. He's a well-known
figure in the community and has deep insight into the things that
most of us read in the media, and pretend to understand. He's the
perfect guest for Episode 50!