Aug 23, 2018
This week, Rafal & James discuss one of the bigger
challenges that an enterprise security team faces today -
evaluating new/replacement security tools and services. Listen
close if you're on the enterprise side, and listen closer if you're
selling to them.
Highlights from this week's show include...
- We address the difficulties of evaluating or replacing
technologies or services
- Rafal takes you into the "better" trap, and how you can avoid
- We discuss defining concrete problem statements
- James & Rafal talk through the challenges of defining good
requirements and evaluating
- We address how to pick a winner - or not