Jul 3, 2018
Thanks to my friend Brian Wrozek for joining us this week on
Down the Security Rabbithole Podcast. Brian's long career as a CISO
has broken several 'typical' molds... so he's a fantastic person to
join us to talk about the things CISOs should be thinking
Highlights from this week's show include...
- Prioritizing projects as the CISO
- Getting support from the outside because "we hired you to know
- Refreshing and revisiting completed projects/tools to optimize
and see a value
- Security is additive, we never really take anything away - is
this a problem?
- Red team, blue team, purple team ... what happened to
- Automation, orchestration, automated response to bad
- Risk management, and "back to the basics" is still broken
- Breach after breach after breach - and nothing's changing