Mar 20, 2018
This week, while James was out on family duty, I sat down on a
Saturday morning with my good friend Will Gragido to talk security.
Will is an industry old-timer (sorry buddy, we're old) and
has some seriously valid opinions on many things. We discuss some
interesting topics, and apologize for nothing.
Highlights from this week's show include...
- It's conference season again... and time for more buzzword
- Marketing people are the worst...except we're all
- Threat Intelligence. Again. Still. Yep.
- Let's go hunting for threats - who should have a threat hunt
team, and why
- Mergers, acquisitions, and the future of our industry
- Will Gragido ( @WGragido ) - Will
Gragido is a seasoned security professional with over 20 years’
experience in networking and information security. Will’s extensive
background is the result of his service as a United States Marine,
a consultant with the world renowned International Network
Services, Internet Security Systems (now IBM ISS), McAfee,
Damballa, Cassandra Security, RSA Netwitness, Carbon Black, Digital
Shadows and now Digital Guardian where he leads the organization’s
Advanced Threat Protection Product Line as its Director.