Mar 6, 2018
This week's DtSR Podcast sits down in the offices of Shawn Tuma
to discuss an update on the law with regards to data breaches, or
incidents - and what the differences between. We talk through
current events, past history and look into the future a bit.
Highlights from this week's show include...
- the legal differences in the words
we use (breach vs. incident)
- notification and disclosure in a global economy
- planning, preparation, and the big day
- costs - specifically around insurance - when things go
- right to sue for current, and future, damages (did they really
- overview of GDPR, and the cornucopia of other local, regional,
national, and international laws as they are evolving