Jun 7, 2016
In this episode...
Are people "going offline" as a result of increasing dangers of
"Sandjacking" allows attackers to install evil iOS apps
- IF that attacker is physically holding your
- AND your device is unlocked
- AND it takes a while because you have to
backup, and restore a phone ... one app at a time
- SO this isn't something you do to infiltrate
someone's phone while they walk away for a few minutes to the
- Cool trick bro, but where on the spectrum of critical things
does this fall?
- The technique is called "Su-A-Cyder" ... awful name, lose
Dropbox takes heat for a breach, that wasn't their breach
Lenovo's asking people to uninstall it's bloatware "Accelerator"