Mar 22, 2016
In this episode
I posed some questions to Joey, an InfoSec professional who had
recently moved into a CISO role in a midwest retail company:
- Let's talk a little bit about the background you had before
walking into your first day as a CISO...
- How long have you been in your role, and what do you think "so
- What do you think were the biggest lessons you've learned in
your time as a new CISO?
- What do you make of all the talk about CISO burn-out rates, and
the average tenure of a CISO being less than 2 years?
- What do you see as the role of the CISO in today's business
- How do you work with other IT leadership, and executive
leadership to make your mark and do your job?
- From your experience, what do you think someone who is taking a
new CISO role, or thinking about doing so, should know?