Jan 26, 2015
** There is a special gift for our listeners in this episode,
from our friends at InfoSec World 2015! Listen to find out how you
can go for free.
We have a promo code!
CLD15/RABBIT – 15% off for “Down the Rabbit
- Google picks up really big rocks, but lives in a glass house.
As Google drops zero-day on Apple and Microsoft they respond with a
lame excuse as to why they aren't patching a vulnerability that
puts north of 60% of all Android users at
- Marriott reverses its decision to block guests' personal WiFi
devices at their properties
- LabMD's request to have an enforcement action against them by
the Federal Trade Commission is denied. While
this doesn't necessarily mean anything serious, yet, it's
definitely one to watch.
- Heartland Payment Systems - yes the company that was the posted
child for nearly going out of business because of a horrible breach
- is continuing to reinvent itself around security, this time
making headlines with an offer of a data breach warranty. Strings,
as you may suspect, attached.
Watch this podcast page later this week for that freebie
Michael told you about!