Jun 9, 2014
My apologies for some of the skips in this episode - we had
some difficulty with the recording and ultimately I hope it doesn't
take away from Joe's wonderful message.
Thanks for your patience.
In this episode
- From CISO to CIO - making that leap
- Does the CISO need to be technical? (answering that question,
- What types of things does a CIO need to know?
- Who should the CISO report to?
- Any chance the CISO reporting structure shifts around?
- A "Chief Data Officer"?
- Are there too many 'splintered' job titles in the security/risk
- Responsibility, accountability, and where the buck stops
- What are 3 things security does right, and what are 3 things
that we do terribly?
- How big should your security budget be? (trick question)
- What KPIs should security be reporting to the CIO? (the hardest
- What resources are there for CIOs?