Oct 4, 2012
This week we went free-form with two
of my favorite InfoSec insiders ...people you probably follow on
Twitter but can't quite place. Here are some of the topics
covered this week:
- The Apple UDID theft - what really happened, why, and what more
is there to this story?
- Information vs. DISinformation...the battle for online
- Speaking of distrust - where do you go post-breach?
- InfoSec intelligence is a lot harder to do than just reading
mailing lists and Twitter, there's a ton to this (scratching the
- Change management's impact and possible salvation for IT and
- Legacy systems and why they are the ball and chain, and why we
can't nuke them
- The user ... how do we get past just hating on the user in
- @DarthNull - David is a mobile hacked with
Intrepidus Group, and active puzzle-solver extraordinaire
- @InfoJanitor - He's a long-time InfoSec guy,
working for a 'big company' ...and if he told you more than that,
well ...you know.